Tuesday 3 November 2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, WILL YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

I NEED YOUR HELP, WILL YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

I took this picture in Nov 2014, I had lost about 20kg and I felt beautiful and sexy, almost stopped at this point cause I felt so good lol.
You see the weight loss journey is one of the most difficult experiences in life because you probably have to walk it all ALONE. No matter how much people love and care for you they can't do it for you, you got to get up and make that choice. Like someone said its a FULL TIME JOB, its not a hobby, or what you do when you see a new post or a before and after picture of others, no sis the battle starts from the mind, you need to first win that war in your mind first then you are ready.
I get hundreds of letters everyday from people wanting help with Weight-loss and its amazing how many people fight everyday with this demon of fat. This terrible demon has put marriages on the edge, caused infertility in some women, destroyed the self esteem of others, even men write in and you will be shocked how terribly distraught they sound. Then it suddenly hit me, am not alone, am not fighting alone. I need to draw strength from you as you draw strength from me, and together, walking side by side lifting each other up we can and we will not just kick the fat out but keep it out.  You see this is the only way.... We all need support.

People praise me for losing all this weight and am humbled, but I will be honest enough to admit I couldn't have done it without the support of some people, see my parents changed their menu to encourage me, they started and are still eating healthy. My brother and his wife became weight loss experts in every sense to pull support, they would buy every book, every product, gym stuff everything possible to help the process. @officialowengee and his wife, as well as Doris Aron in my office, God bless them were my pillar, you don't know how many times I have almost fainted in Owen's arms from weakness. A whole lot of people I can not mention all oooo but they were there.  Infact  it will interest you to know I go on stage in my church kicc prayerdome once a month to introduce guest comedians, and just knowing people are going to clap and celebrate every kg I lost during the month makes me put extra effort. I remember the day I got on stage and announced I was now size 18 the celebration in church was spectacular, I decided there and then I must hit 16 by next month. Can you see what I mean now? No one can walk this road alone you need support, you need help and so do I.
So what is the help I need? Very simple, today I need you to take 10mins out of your busy schedule and pray for just two people you know struggling with weight. Whether you are a Moslem, Christian, atheist, it doesn't matter, pray in your own way but pray. Pray for a fellow Weight-loss soldier in the battle field. I need you to survive you need me too, pray for inner strength, will power and determination. Make up your mind from today NEVER TO SAY HURTFUL THINGS TO PEOPLE TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT. Support others and as you do you will see how easy it will become for you too. Let's do it together. #keepfightinghard #kickthatfatout #toolegittoquit

No comments:

Post a Comment